Site Inactive
Calendar

Guild Progression

Site Contributions

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderGuild Invite by Anonymous4820 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Ordersomebody by Anonymous4828 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApplication to Furious of SET by xintaz4944 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderNew website updates by Gettocow4995 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderHere goes a new site with more capabilities by Hammer Six5129 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redspirit11

re: Guild Invite

I have been in Pestilence almost a yr now, and it's gotten to the point to where I am not invited to any of 6 mans grps unless i am on my main. I would really like to be able to play other toons. I was in your guild B4 but had left due to a bad day, True said something to me in a joking way, and I took it serious, The whole day was bad, and I am sorry for leaving, I would be very happy to join your guild again if you will give me a chance, I have 8 lvl 80's working on 3 others.
I plan on staying and have no intentions on leaving guild.
you need your sugar mama remember!!...

Drama free...helping others if needed, enjoy raiding, 6 mans.

Redspirit

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Furious Forum Index -> Public All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum